Feeds are a great way to celebrate milestones or simply interact with each other! It works like a public forum where anyone within a team can post successes and achievements, anniversary wishes or just thank a peer. One can share their metrics directly, or post GIFs through Giphy. The possibilities are endless!
In this article, we will go over:
Teams in Feeds
The Feeds panel shows the teams you are a part of. Teams are represented with hashtags (#). Anyone from within the team can either view or send messages to that team or tag anyone within the team.
Clicking on the members' icon on the far right-hand side of the screen would open the Members pane to show all members of the team.
The green/grey dots indicate who is online/offline on Pathlight, respectively.
The Team header panel has some useful information for reference.
- Next to the team name is the Timezone the team falls under
- In the centre of this panel is the current timeframe. The default timeframe is “Today” but can be changed to any one day by clicking on “Today” to select from a calendar dropdown menu or by clicking on the left arrow next to “Today” to go to the previous day
- On the far right-hand side corner, there is a “thumb pin” icon which shows Pinned Messages
Metrics in Feeds
The Metrics panel shows the overall Health Score and Priority Metrics for the Team selected in the Feeds panel.
The metrics shown here are Priority Metrics and are also specifically for the date selected in the header.
Posting in Feeds
In the Message box, there are a number of options to include multimedia content in messages. Apart from the usual text and emojis, there are 5 options:
- Embed Metric - embed any metric-related dynamic snapshots from within your team metrics
- Embed Image - upload any image from your hard drive
- Record Video - Currently only allows recording of videos from the system camera. No uploads
- Enter GIF - Search for and insert relevant GIFs from Giphy
- Send GIFt - Send Pathlight gifts to your colleagues to show appreciation for their achievements and milestones. These GIFts can be fully customized with custom images and links and custom messages. You can also look into your team’s use of this feature and see who GIFts the most!
Replying to Posts in Feeds
Once a user has posted something on Feeds, these posts can be replied to with text and/or with the content shown above. I.e. metrics, photos, videos, GIFs or GIFts.
Another way to reply to these posts is by clicking on the emoji icon next to the reply icon on the top right-hand side of the post.
Deleting Posts in Feeds
In order to delete or edit your own posts, you can click on the three dots next to the emoji icon and select the appropriate action.
We hope this was helpful! If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.