Group tasks are a great way to engage your team or multiple people/teams at once. Tasks allow you to create assignments, which you can assign to a group of people with a corresponding due date.
Within this article, we will go over creating a group task.
To assign a task to a group of people, you must create the task from within a new message.
1) Go to the Inbox icon on the left-hand side of your screen
2) Select the New message tab on the top left side of your screen
3) Add all the recipients for this message and select the request acknowledgment tab
4) Select the Add a task field and enter in the task you need to be completed, then press Enter (on your keyboard) to save the task
5)Next, select Set assignee and include the team or team members you would like to assign this to
6) Click on the Set due date button and choose when this task should be completed by
We hope this was helpful! If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.