Group tasks are a great way to engage your team or multiple people/teams at once. Tasks allow you to create assignments, which you can assign to a group of people with a corresponding due date.
To assign a task to a group of people, you must create the task from within a new message.
1. Navigate to the Inbox icon on the left-hand side of your screen
2. Select the +Message button at the top of the inbox
3. Add all the recipients for this message and select the Request acknowledgment toggle
4. Select the Add a task field and enter in the task you need to be completed, then press your Enter key to save the task
5. Click Set assignee and include the team or team members you would like to assign this to
6. If there is a due date, choose Set due date button and input completed by date
Checking the completion status of the tasks can be accessed by navigating to your Pathlight Inbox, then the Tasks folder. Choose the Completed view and you'll see all completed tasks with a green circle checkbox beside them and an indicator of who completed the task and when.
We hope this was helpful! If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.