If you would like to oversee a team, oversee teams within a group, grade QA Scorecards for a team, and create/edit goals for your team/group, then you need to have the Viewer access. Viewers are also known as "Manager Access". Once you have been granted permission by your leadership, you can reach out to your company's Pathlight Administrator to request access to be a Viewer to any team. Alternatively, you can also reach out to a current Viewer within your desired team, they will be able to grant you access as well.
Note: Pathlight Administrators and Viewers are able to remove Viewer access to individuals as well. When you remove the Viewer access level to a team member, remember that they will no longer be able to oversee the team, grade QA Scorecards, and create/edit goals for the team.
If you would like to move a team member to a new team/group, please view this article.
Note: A team member can be in several teams/groups at a time (ie. They are not only within the Chat team, but they are also on Email Team within the Org Chart).
If you would like to add a Viewer to a team, switch a Viewer to another team, or remove a Viewer from a team, follow these simple steps:
1) Within the Org Chart, go to the appropriate team in which the viewer needs to be moved into
2) Once you have selected the desired team, select the 3 dots that appear within the top right-hand corner of the Org Chart and select Edit Team
3) Go to the Viewers field and type in the name of the viewer you would like to add to the team. When you are done, select the appropriate team member from the drop-down menu and then select the Save button
Note: If there are already viewers, that is okay. Simply type the name of the viewer you would like to add within the Viewer field. Do not remove other Viewers, unless that is intended. There are currently no limits to how many Viewers you can add to this list.
4) If you need to remove the Viewer from their old team, follow steps 1 and 2 above to get to the Viewer's old team
5) Once you are within the old team, find the Viewer that was moved select the [ x ] icon next to their name and then click on the Save button
We hope this was helpful! If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.