If you would like to oversee a team, oversee teams within a group, grade QA Scorecards for a team, and create/edit goals for your team/group, then you need to have the Viewer access. Once you have been granted permission by your leadership, you can reach out to your company's Pathlight Administrator to request access to be a Viewer to any team. Alternatively, you can also reach out to a current Viewer within your desired team, they will be able to grant you access as well.
Granting Viewer Access
- Navigate to the Dashboard
- Choose the team/group within the org chart that you would like to grant viewership to
- Select the three dots in the upper right corner for team/group settings
- Choose Edit team
- Begin typing the name/email of the team members you would like to grant viewer access to in the Viewers field
- After you have granted Viewer access to the necessary individuals, Save your changes
- Ask the individual to refresh their Pathlight instance and review the org chart to verify that they now have visibility into the appropriate teams/groups
A few items to note:
- To remove a viewer, simply click the X next to their name in the Viewers field
- There is no limit to the number of viewers a team/group can have
- There is no limit to the number of groups/teams an individual can have viewership over
- Do not remove viewers from the field unless intended, doing so will disrupt their access/visibility of that team/group
- If you require someone to be a viewer of a group/team, but they are not a member of a team -- you will need to first add them to a frontline team. Once you've updated their viewer access, you can then go back to the frontline team roster and select the three dots next to their name to remove them from that team. This will not disrupt their viewer access you've just provided them, and will not affect the frontline team.