As a manager/QA Specialist, sometimes you may receive an appeal to a QA Scorecard from one of your team members. Whether you need to reject or approve the appeal, Pathlight provides you the ability to investigate any aspect of the team member's appealed QA Scorecard, review their notes, comments, or attached evidence in a few simple steps.
Note: If you would like to know how to appeal a QA Scorecard, click on this Help Center article.
Within this article, we will go over:
Reviewing and approving an appealed QA Scorecard
1) Go to the Scorecard icon on the left hand side of your screen
2) Select the Scorecard that is marked as "Requires Review"
3) Select the Start Review button
4) Read and acknowledge the pop up informing you that you will be entering into the Appeal Review Mode
5) Only questions that have been appealed will be editable. Any items that have not been appealed will be greyed out
6) Review the Appeal Discussions and Evidence section of the question to view any notes, comments, images, charts, etc. provided to appeal this question
7) If a change to the appealed question is needed, simply click on the new score desired
Note: Leave a comment if needed
8) If this review is ready to be submitted, go to the top right hand corner and select the Submit Review button
9) A window will populate to verify how many appealed questions were reviewed.
10) Select the Submit button when you are ready to submit this QA Scorecard appeal request
11) Once submitted, you will see the "Appeal Review Submitted" notification next to the updated score
12) The teammate that submitted the appeal will now see an updated score to this QA Scorecard
Rejecting an appealed QA Scorecard
1) Follow the previous steps until Step 8
2) Select the Reject Appeal button
3) A window will populate to verify if you would like to reject the appeal request for this QA Scorecard
4) When ready, select the Yes button
We hope this was helpful! If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.