If you have received a QA Scorecard and do not agree with the results, Pathlight gives you the ability to be able to appeal this scorecard. You will be able to write in evidence, as well as provide images, videos, link metrics, etc.
Note: If you would like to know how to review an Appealed QA Scorecard, click on this Help Center article.
To be able to appeal a QA Scorecard, follow the instructions below:
1) Go to the left hand corner of your screen and select the Scorecards icon
2) Select the Scorecard you would like to appeal
3) Select the Start Appeal button on the top right hand corner of the screen
4) Read and acknowledge the pop up informing you that you will be entering into the Appeal Mode
5) Navigate to the questions/notes you would like to appeal
6) Within the text box, provide the appeal evidence that would help your appeal
7) If you would like to add metrics, images, videos, gifs, etc. Select the (+) icon in the Appeal Discussion and Evidence section and then choose the appropriate item
8) When you are finished with your appeal, Select the Submit Appeal button
7) A screen will populate verifying the amount of questions/notes you have appealed
8) Select the Submit Appeal button
9) Once submitted, your appealed QA Scorecard will be labeled as Pending Review
10) Now you must wait until the appeal is reviewed
We hope this was helpful! If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.