If you have received a Scorecard and do not agree with the results and would like to dispute them, Pathlight gives you the ability to submit an appeal. In your appeal, you will be able to provide additional evidence and can embed metrics, images, or videos.
Note: If you would like to know how to review an Appealed QA Scorecard, click on this Help Center article.
To be able to appeal a Scorecard, follow the instructions below:
1) From the left navigation bar, select the Scorecards icon
2) Choose the Scorecard you would like to appeal
3) Click the Start Appeal button in the top right corner of the screen
4) Read and acknowledge the pop up informing you that you will be entering Appeal Mode
5) Navigate to the question that you would like to appeal
6) Within the text box, provide any additional evidence that supports your appeal
7) If you would like to add metrics, images, videos, gifs, etc. Select the (+) icon in the Appeal Discussion and Evidence section and then choose the appropriate item
8) When you are finished with your appeal, click the Submit Appeal button
7) You will be shown how many questions you will be appealing
8) Cick the Submit Appeal button
9) Once submitted, your appealed Scorecard will be labeled as Pending Review
10) The Scorecard grader will be notified that your appeal has been submitted and is pending review
We hope this was helpful! If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.