Integrating your Google Calendar with Pathlight is a great way to keep all your important meetings in sync. Once you have completed the integration, you will be able to select recurring meetings from your Google Calendar to create agendas within Pathlight's 1-on-1s. This will carry templates of recurring metrics and pulses from one meeting to the next and provide an efficient way to organize your day-to-day.
- Navigate to the settings menu by clicking on your profile icon in the bottom left corner of Pathlight home page.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Integrations.
- Scroll down to the Communication section.
- Choose Connect Google (underneath Google Calendar)
- Once directed to Choose an account, select your Google account to connect.
- After you have selected your account, you will be redirected to the Integrations section of the Settings page. You should now see Google Calendar is now Connected.
- Navigate to your 1-on-1s by selecting the icon on the left navigation menu.
- Click the + New 1-on-1 button.
- Input Who is this 1-on-1 for.
- Choose to Create meetings from an existing repeating Google Calendar event.
- Select the name of the recurring event from the dropdown menu and complete the prompts to establish your 1-on-1.
We hope this was helpful! Please submit a ticket here if you have any questions or need further assistance.