Anytime that you receive a notification from Pathlight, it will show up as a badge within the Activity tab (located within the Inbox tab). These can be anything from upcoming 1-on-1s to comments on an announcement. These will help you see any activity that you have notifications set up for. Your settings for notifications can be found in the next section.
Note: These settings does not enable browser notifications. In order to enable browser notifications, you must click on the Lock icon within your address bar. Then choose Allow within the Notifications dropdown menu.
Managing Pathlight Notifications
1) Within Pathlight, click on your Profile picture on the bottom left hand corner of your screen
2) Within the drop-down menu, click on Settings
3) At the top left hand corner of your screen, click on Notifications
4) If you would like to receive notifications only during business hours, enable the switch (if you want notifications at all times, leave it on Disabled)
5) If you would like to only receive notifications during business hours, set the business hours in which you would like to receive notifications
6) Uncheck any action you would like to not receive Email or Mobile notifications
7) When you are finished making changes, go to the top of your screen and click on Save settings
We hope this was helpful! If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.