You can adjust the Timeframe over which a metric chart is displayed by using custom timeframes. Adjusting the timeframes in this way allows you to remove the default time frame parameters and view the metric in whatever time frame you might like. For example, you can take a timeframe that typically looks at a metric over the last 7D or WTD and review them according to what metrics were like Yesterday.
In this article, we will go over:
- Timeframe Definitions
- Change the timeframe of all metrics within a Path or Priority Metrics
- Change the timeframe of a specific metric
Timeframes span a specific period of time based on your current date and the last synced time. Each timeframe definition can be found below.
|Today||Daily data from today's date at 12 am to Latest Synced Time.|
|Yesterday||Daily data from yesterday's date at 12 am to 11:59:59 pm Yesterday.|
|WTD||Daily additive data from the beginning of the Current Week at 12 am to the Latest Synced Time. Each day's data will add to the next.|
|MTD||Daily additive data from the beginning of the Current Month at 12 am to the Latest Synced Time. Each day's data will add to the next.|
|QTD||Daily additive data from the first day of the current quarter to the Latest Synced Time. Each day's data will add to the next. (Jan to March, April to June, July to Sept, Oct to Dec)|
|Last week's WTD||Daily data from the beginning of Last Week at 12 am to the End of last week at 11:59:59 pm.|
|Last month's MTD||Daily data from the beginning of Last Month at 12 am to the End of Last Month at 11:59:59 pm.|
|Last quarter's QTD||Daily data from the last quarter’s first day to the Last quarter’s last day at 11:59:59 pm.|
|Rolling 7 days||Rolling aggregated data containing the last 7 days, 12 am on the latest date to Latest Synced Time.|
|Rolling 30 days||Rolling aggregated data containing the last 30 days, 12 am on the latest date to Latest Synced Time.|
|Daily||Ability to select specific date ranges to display data for each day in the range selected. Daily selections will display as bar charts.|
Your time zone also affects how timeframes are displayed.
Note: Not all of these timeframes may be active.
Change the timeframe of all metrics within a Path or Priority Metrics:
1) Go to your Dashboard icon on the left-hand side of your screen
2) The Timeframe menu is in the right corner of the Dashboard.
3) Select the timeframe for which you would like to view the metrics
4) Not all metrics have the ability to change the time frames. Click on the (i) metrics hidden icon next to the timeframe's icon
Note: If you need additional information for that hidden metric, you can reach out to support and they will assist you with getting the necessary details.
Change the timeframe of a specific metric
1) Go to your Dashboard icon on the left hand side of your screen
2) Select the metric in which you would like to change the timeframe
3) On the right hand corner of the metric screen, select the default timeframe icon
Note: When the drop down menu is activated, you will see the default timeframe icon
We hope this was helpful! Please submit a ticket here if you have any questions or need further assistance.