Scorecards give your Managers and Quality Assurance (QA) teams the ability to ensure your agents are following the proper steps when interacting with customers, performing their tasks, etc. Here you will learn how to create a form so that they can consistently provide the correct checks according to their team needs.
1) Go to the bottom left-hand corner of your screen and select your Profile Picture, below the Alerts icon
2) Select the Settings icon
3) Within the secondary menu that populates on the left-hand side, select the QA Templates icon
4) Once you are in the QA Templates screen, move your cursor to the right and select the New QA Scorecard Template button
4) Enter in the name you would like to give this form
5) Select the group which will be able to utilize this QA Form
6) Select the +Add Section icon to add different sections of the form you would like the grader to go over with the agent (ie. introduction, end of the call, etc.)
7) You can add the title of the section, as well as a brief description of the types of questions within this section
8) Once you have created a section, you can add as many questions as needed by selecting the +Add question icon
9) Within the Point sub-section, you are able to create different options for your scorer to select from. When creating questions, you can add any details or context important for the scorer to know. Below the description, you can also add options (responses) and assign points to each particular option (which can be weighed according to your needs)
10) Not all questions are required for some QA forms, so here you are able to select if a certain question is required to be answered or not. Select the Required icon if needed
11) If there is a particular question in which, if the agent fails, automatically needs to fail the entire Scorecard form, then you are able to select the Auto-fails next to the corresponding option
Note: Here is what the scorer will see if there is an auto-fail option activated (it will show a FAIL text where there would normally be points)
12) Select Save when you are finished creating questions and options
13) If you would like the scorer to have the option to fill in the responses (instead of choosing from a list), then select the Text sub-section. The Placeholder section will show as empty for the scorer so that they can fill the field in.
Note: You also have the ability to make this a required question. You are not, however, able to make this question have options with the auto-fail feature
14) If you would like to edit a section/questions/options or delete them, you can select the 3 dots on the right-hand side of the section/question you desire
15) When you are finished creating sections, questions, and options, you can go to the bottom of the form and select the Save button
We hope this was helpful! If you need any questions or need further assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.