Sometimes there are messages in which your leadership needs you to acknowledge. Normally, it is difficult for your leaders to truly know if you understood and received a 1-on-1, team announcement or a direct message. The good news here is that within Pathlight, you have the ability to do so with a simple click of a button!
How to Acknowledge a message
1) Go to the Inbox tab on the left hand side of your screen
2) Select the drop down menu
3) Select the Unacknowledged icon
4) On the right hand corner, verify if the message is a Coaching, Applause, or Announcement
5) Select the Show More... icon so that you can view all the contents of the message
6) If the message contains metrics attached to it, you can select the metric icon (in this sample, look at Chat Response Time)
7) Once you have read the message and understood it, now is the time to select the blue Acknowledge Icon on the top right hand corner
8) Once the message has been acknowledged, you will see a message stating "You Acknowledged on (Today's Date)"
9) If you would like to respond to the message with an emoji or a comment, you may do so by selecting the Emoji icon or entering in your comment in the Add a comment... field at the bottom of the screen
10) While adding a comment, you also have the choice to include a metric, image, video, or select a gif
We hope this was helpful! If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.