How to create a new message
1. Select the blue (+) button on the top left hand of the screen
2. Select the New Message option
3. Once you are in the message template navigate to the To field and select the (+) to enter the recipient of the message (this could be an individual or multiple team members, teams, or groups)
4. Select the message type: Coaching, Applause, or Announcement
5. Click where it says Untitled, to type the subject of your message
6. Click the Request Acknowledgement button, if you would like your recipients to acknowledge receipt of the message
7. Write your message within the body of the template
8. Click the (+) on the left of the message body, or follow the Tip and press Cmd or Ctrl + "/" to open the Embeddings menu to add charts, leaderboards, GIFts, and other items to your message
Note: Embedded metrics are snapshots of that metric at that given time the message was created. The metric will not update within the message thread, so if you need to see that metric updated please visit the dashboard for a current view.
9. You can also add a task to your message. Type the details of the task and hit Enter. You can then set an assignee and due date for the task.
10. When you are ready to send, click the Share button in the top right corner or choose to Schedule send for a later date/time.
We hope this was helpful! Please submit a ticket here if you have any questions or need further assistance.