To learn more about the AutoQA feature, click here
Pathlight's AutoQA feature offers automated grading for all your conversations based on a customizable QA template. This enhances the breadth of your QA process, allowing you to focus on business-specific questions, compute scores, and deliver feedback to your team.
How do we configure the AutoQA?Note: The AutoQA feature employs QA Scorecard Templates to set up the questions and scoring criteria for evaluations. To learn more about how to create a QA Scorecard Templates, click here
As an Administrator user, follow these instructions:
1. Once logged in, go to the account's Settings tab in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen
2. Select the CI tab
3. Select the three dots next to your desired Pipeline
4. Choose the Settings button
5. Go to the Auto-QA form
6. Select the QA Scorecard Template you wish to employ for evaluating conversations in a particular pipeline.
7. Once you are finished, select the Save button
We hope this was helpful! Please submit a ticket here if you have any questions or need further assistance.