Pathlight data queries are pre-configured with conditions designed to include only those conversations that exceed a specific number of chat messages or reach a certain call duration. This tailored approach ensures that the conversation data pulled into CI is relevant and substantial, effectively excluding conversations with minimal or no content. These are highly customizable and will be built for you during your Pathlight implementation.
How do we configure the data query in Pathlight CI?
As an Administrator user, follow these instructions:
1. Once logged in, go to the account's Settings tab in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen
2. Select the CI tab
3. Select the three dots next to your desired Pipeline
4. Choose the Settings button
5. Select the Data Input tab
6. Under the Data Input tab, choose the Data Query you want to pull
7. Once the desired data query is selected, select the fields that you want to populate on your query
8. Once you are finished, select the Save button
We hope this was helpful! Please submit a ticket here if you have any questions or need further assistance.