To learn more about the Sentiment, click here.
The Pathlight CI Sentiment feature analyzes the emotional tone of a conversation between customers and agents. Configuring Sentiments helps us to understand the emotions expressed by your customers and agents during interactions to optimize agent performance and an enhanced overall customer experience.
How do I make an effective Sentiment?
You can configure an effective Sentiment by customizing a natural language prompt instruction in pipeline settings.
|Prompt:||Is polite, kind, patient, and/or understanding|
|Agent Sentiment:||The agent is polite, helpful, and provides a clear solution to the customer's request.|
The customer is polite and appreciative in their initial message, thanking the agent for their help.
How to Configure Custom Questions
As an Administrator user, follow these instructions:
- Once logged in, go to the account's Settings tab in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen
- Select the CI tab
- Select the three dots next to your desired Pipeline
- Choose the Settings button
- Select the Prompt tab
- Once you are in the Prompt tab, activate the Use Custom Sentiment Analysis Instructions toggle
- Fill in the Sentiment prompt instruction to define each category
- Once you are finished, select the Save button
- Review the newest conversations to view your Agent and Customer's Sentiment
We hope this was helpful! Please submit a ticket here if you have any questions or need further assistance.