The Conversations Tab displays a list of all your conversations. You can filter the table to show conversations that match a specific search criteria or date range and preview the analysis for each conversation.
1. +Add Filter- Find conversations that match specific search criteria
2. Adjusting the Date Range- View conversations for a certain period
3. Downloading the conversations and respective insights
4. Understanding the Conversations Tab Columns
|Conversation Column||The Conversation's title, pipeline, and any high or low-priority tags|
|Customer Column||The customer's name, the reason why they got in touch, and their sentiment|
|Agent Column||The agent's name, whether the conversation was resolved or not, and their sentiment|
|Quality Column||Shows the AutoQA score for the conversation (ManualQA coming soon)|
5. Understanding the Conversations Tab function
A. Title & Date
|B. Tags||High-priority tags are in blue, and low-priority tags are in grey.|
|C. Pipeline||This indicates what pipeline the conversation belongs to.|
|D. Customer||The customer/organization's name.|
|E. Customer Sentiment||Green indicates a positive customer sentiment; red is a negative sentiment.|
|F. Intent||Intent describes the purpose of the conversation.|
|G. Agent||This is the agent assigned to the conversation.|
|H: Resolution||An indication of whether the conversation was resolved or not resolved.|
|I: Agent Sentiment||Green indicates a positive customer sentiment; red is a negative sentiment.|
|J: AutoQA Results||The score given by the LLM when automatically grading the conversation.|
6. Selecting a Conversation- A Page Selection Tool enhances navigation by letting users select specific pages within the interface.
We hope this was helpful! Please submit a ticket here if you have any questions or need further assistance.