To learn more about Intent, click here.
The Pathlight CI Intent feature is designed to uncover and label the central motive or purpose behind each conversation. This unique capability ensures that every interaction is aptly tagged with its underlying intent, providing clarity and actionable insights for businesses.
How do I make an effective Intent?
To configure an effective intent label, start by understanding a customer's key pain areas and capturing the reasons they believe customers call in. Opt for natural language that both machine models and human agents can comprehend (do not add slang/jargon).
|Intent Label:||Missing data|
|Intent Prompt:||When a user mentions that there's data missing or was corrupted.|
How to Configure Custom Questions
As an Administrator user, follow these instructions:
1. Once logged in, go to the account's Settings tab in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen
2. Select the CI tab
3. Select the three dots next to your desired Pipeline
4. Choose the Settings button
5. Select the Tagging tab
6. Select the +Add new Intent button
7. Fill in the available fields.
8. Once you have filled in the fields, Select the Save button
9. Now that you have added an Intent and its related prompt, CI will process all future interactions within this Pipeline.
We hope this was helpful! Please submit a ticket here if you have any questions or need further assistance.