To learn more about Custom Questions, click here.
The Pathlight Custom Questions feature allows your organization to pose tailored, open-ended questions about specific conversations, focusing on uncovering Voice of Customer (VoC) insights.
How do I make an effective Custom Question?
You can customize prompts that address specific questions related to both your customer and their interaction. The goal of Custom Questions is to understand what the customer is communicating.
|Prompt:||Which service was the customer inquiring about?|
|Additional Context:||Mention the services the customer referenced, especially highlighting concerns, praises, or inquiries.|
|Answer Format:||State the service names and relay the customer's specific comments on them.|
How to Configure Custom Questions
As an Administrator user, follow these instructions:
1. Once logged in, go to the account's Settings tab in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen
2. Select the CI tab
3. Select the three dots next to your desired Pipeline
4. Choose the Settings button
5. Select the Questions tab
6. Select the +Add Question button
7. Select the Show prompt instructions button
8. Fill in the available fields. Utilize the Custom Question prompt example above as a basis
9. Once you have filled in the fields, Select the Save button
10. Now that you have added a Custom Question and its related prompt, CI will process all future interactions within this Pipeline.
We hope this was helpful! Please submit a ticket here if you have any questions or need further assistance.