To learn more about the Summary feature, click here.
How should I create a Custom Summary?
Summaries come out of the box with no need for additional prompting. However, for better results, Summaries can be customized in Pipeline settings to refer to information and use language unique to your organization—for example, company-specific job titles.
In theory, someone could use the summary prompt to return anything from a bullet point list to many paragraphs of detail and pick only certain things to focus on, for example, "Did the agent make a sale? Tell me in one sentence."
Note: Refrain from incorporating any team member names in the summary, as this summary will affect all the team members who will be reviewed. Also, adding a custom prompt within the custom summary feature overwrites the default prompt.
How do I activate Custom Summary?
As an Administrator user, follow these instructions:
1. Once logged in, go to the account's Settings tab in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen
2. Select the CI tab
3. Select the three dots next to your desired Pipeline
4. Choose the Settings button
5. Navigate to the Prompt tab
6. Once you are in the Prompt tab, activate the Use Custom Summary Instructions toggle
7. Input your Custom Summary
8. Select the Save button
9. Now that you have added a Custom Summary prompt, CI will process all interactions within this Pipeline and provide an accurate assessment of the events that took place.
The Custom Summary feature is a high level overview that summarizes the key points of a conversation. By effectively condensing detailed conversations, users can maintain their focus on the heart of the matter without getting lost in the minutiae.
We hope this was helpful! Please submit a ticket here if you have any questions or need further assistance.