What are Pathlight Badges?
Pathlight Badges are a new way to recognize and celebrate success. Badges use data, manager, and peer verifications to create a unique, secure certificate that can be shared far and wide. Here's an example: pathlight.com/b/QHRTR2
In light of COVID19 and many layoffs happening around the world, we've made Pathlight Badges public and free for everyone to use.
For Pathlight Users
Badges are automatically generated in real-time as achievement criteria is met. Please reach out to our support team if you would like to generate a Pathlight Badge with your Pathlight data.
For Everyone Else
- Visit our Badge Form page
- Select a Badge Type that reflects your achievement
- Your name
- Specific goal you achieved
- Relevant time period
- Name of the company where you achieved this goal
4. Enter your email under Badgeholder Email
5. Enter Verifier Name and Verifier Email.
Note: An email will be sent to a verifier to confirm that the data you have entered on the badge is accurate. We recommend using your manager or teammate as a verifier.
6. Select Verifiers Relationship
7. Select Generate Badge to create your badge. Your verifier will receive an email immediately.
8. Download Badge to upload to your LinkedIn feature section or share your badge on LinkedIn directly.
The verifier will now receive an email with instructions on how to verify the image. All they need to do is select Verify Badge. The unique Pathlight Badge web page will update once it has been verified.
Still have a question? Send a message to our Pathlight support team at email@example.com.