Pathlight is a communication hub for data-driven managers and their teams. Companies use Pathlight every day to turn data into the meaningful conversations that help them hit their most important goals, faster.
Leaders love Pathlight because they can track all of their team's most important data in one place, manage against that data in one click, and empower their team members.
Pathlight syncs data from a variety of data sources, like Salesforce, Zendesk, Outreach, internal data warehouses, and more. Your team could be syncing from all of these sources or just one.
The Pathlight app consists of a Metrics, Inbox, People and Settings tab, each tab focuses on a different aspect of your team.
- Metric Tab - View your team’s dashboards, health scores and paths updated with real-time data. Learn more about metrics
- Inbox Tab - Receive, review, and organize all your messages in one place. You can also see your team messages using the “My team’s messages” filter. Learn more about the inbox
- People Tab - Manage the details of your team and your personal profile. Learn how to add people to your team
- Settings Tab - Manage notifications, message templates and data integrations. Learn how to create a template
- Metrics - A Metric is an important measure of your performance that your management team has decided to track, like "CSAT Score Last 7D," "Calls Made This Week," or "Closed Won Revenue This Quarter." Pathlight helps you know how you're performing in each of your metrics.
- Paths - A Path is a grouping of Metrics that shows you your performance across a variety of measures. When you open a Path, it looks a little like a spreadsheet. By clicking on any cell, you can see a history of your performance in that Metric.
- Inbox - Receive, review, and organize all your Pathlight messages.
- Dashboard - Pathlight's dashboards make it easy to understand individual, team, or group performance by highlighting key metrics or previewing Path views. You can customize your dashboard by adding metric trend charts, images, GIFs, or text to your dashboard. Learn how to set up your dashboard
- Team - A group view of your team members
- Profile - A personal view of each team member's performance and activity
The Pathlight Inbox was designed to help managers communicate with their team about their performance and personal progress. With the Inbox, you can quickly access, filter, and create drafts of your personal messages. You know exactly what to respond to, can take action easily, and can review messages you've sent and received, all in one place.
- Unread - Messages that have been received but not yet been viewed
- Needs Acknowledgment - Messages that require acknowledgment from you
- Drafts - All created messages that have not been sent yet
- Sent - All new messages that have been sent from Pathlight
- My Team’s Message - View messages sent within your team
- All Categories - All message types
- 1-on-1s - Messages used for 1-on-1s or team meetings
- Coaching - Coaching messages sent to team members to keep them on track
- Applause - Positive messages sent to team members to celebrate their performance
- Announcements - Messages sent to the team
Still have a question? Send a message to our Pathlight support team using the chat in the bottom right corner.