Embedding metric snapshots are dynamic charts, leaderboard, query results, or single value of any metric you're currently tracking in Pathlight. This embedding can help make messages richer and more data-driven.
You can embed Metrics, Questions, and Natural Language Summaries into your messages:
- Metrics Snapshot - Embed a trend chart, leaderboard, query results, or single value of any metric you're currently tracking in Pathlight
- Summary - Embed the Natural Language Summary (which is normally located on the team or individual dashboard) into your message.
- Question Prompt - Add a question and an input field to make your messages more interactive. The recipient can add their responses after they receive the message.
Metric Snapshot - Chart, Leaderboard, Single Value
Metric Snapshot - Query Results
Metric Snapshot - Summary
How to add an embedding to a message
- Create a new message or edit a message
- Select Insert
- Select Embedding type: Metric Snapshot, Summary or Question Prompt (you can add as many embeddings as you want to a message.)
- If you select Metric Snapshot, select the metric and the type of data you want to view. Tip: type ahead to make it easier to search for your metric.
- If you select Metric Snapshot or Summary, select the person, team, or group you want this to apply to.
Still have a question? Send a message to our Pathlight support team using the chat in the bottom right corner.