The Pathlight app lets you drill down into the details of your data with a feature called Query Results. This allows you to see all the individual data points that comprise each of your metrics (e.g., if you made 100 calls today, you can view each individual call).
Note: this feature is only available to those using a live data connection (e.g., Salesforce or Zendesk).
How to view Query Results for your team
- Select a Metric
Note: A metric can be selected from a team or individual dashboard and a path.
- Select the Query Results button
- View Query Results
- (optional) Add a field if you want to customize the results view
- (optional) Select Run Query to view your custom results view
Steps with Images:
1. Select a Metric
2. Select the Query Results button
3. View Query Results
4. (optional) Add a field if you want to customize the results view
5. (optional) Select Run Query to view your custom results view
Still have a question? Send a message to our Pathlight support team using the chat in the bottom right corner.