Use Pathlight to send encouraging messages and positive feedback to your team members or to your entire team.
Tips for sending recognition messages
- Congratulate them for hitting a goal
- Recognize when they're leading the team in an important metric
- Celebrate significant improvement in performance
- Recognize them for something non-data related, like mentoring a new hire or going above and beyond for a customer
How to send a recognition message from your dashboard
1. Click the New Message button from your dashboard
2. Add team member or team as a recipient (remember, you can always add multiple recipients to a message)
3. Select the Category "Applause"
4. Add a Title
5. Write your message
6. (optional) Add a chart or leaderboard using metric embedding or add an image or GIF using the image icon in the toolbar.
7. Click Share
8. Your team member will be notified via Slack or email
How to send a recognition message from a path
Use data to guide your positive feedback by sending a message from a Path.
1. Go to the applicable Path
2. Click Highlight in the top right corner
3. Highlight "Highest Performers" or "Passing by 20%" to highlight people doing a great job or sort a column to top performers by clicking on the column name.
4. Click on a green cell.
5. Click New Message
6. Select Category Applause
7. Add a Title
8. Write your message
9. (optional) Add a chart or leaderboard using metric embedding or add an image or GIF using the image icon in the toolbar.
10. Click Share
11. Your team member will be notified via Slack or email
Still have a question? Send a message to our Pathlight support team using the chat in the bottom right corner.