Sending one-on-one messages is really easy in Pathlight. You can use templates to automatically pull in relevant data (good bye, screenshots of random reports!) and create documentation of your 1:1s over time, so you can easily refer back to previous conversations.
How to hold a 1:1 in Pathlight
- Select New Message from your dashboard
- Search for and select a team member as a recipient of the message
- Add Category "Agenda"
- Add a Title
- (optional) Click "Template" dropdown in the tool bar, search for your 1:1 template, and set the "Context" to the person who this 1:1 applies to.
Note: This step is optional, but it is best practice to have 1:1 templates to create consistency and save time. We'd be happy to help you set one up - just send us a note in the chat icon in the bottom corner of your screen in Pathlight.
- Click Import and the template will load in text, data, and images
- (optional) Fill in any questions or comments
- Select Share
- Your message recipient will be notified via Slack or email
Still have a question? Send a message to our Pathlight support team using the chat in the bottom right corner.