On the dashboard, you'll see metrics for Health Scores. These percentages give users a quick way to analyze performance across all of their Paths and Metrics.
The Health Score measures your group, team, or individual report's performance, factoring in both 1) how well they are hitting their goals and 2) the priority levels of their metrics. For example, if a team is making hundreds of calls a week (marked as low priority), but hasn't closed a deal (marked as high priority) this month, the health score's weighting system would reflect their low performance against an important metric.
To remove a metric from a health score, simply set it as "No Priority."
- For your health scores to be as accurate as possible, set the Priority Level for each metric, accessed on the relevant Path in the column's Metric Settings.
- Each priority level will weight a metric differently in the health score: High Priority = 3 points, Medium Priority = 2 points, Low Priority = 1 point, No Priority = excluded from Health Score
- Team Health Scores reflect the team's performance against the team aggregate goal, not an average of each individual's performance against goal.
- Health Scores are capped at 100%. Sometimes, you may hit 100% for knocking it out of the park on your more strongly weighted high-priority goals, even if you haven't hit all your low-priority ones.
- If you often have ramping employees who won't hit team performance standards for many months (artificially dragging your health scores down), we recommend either setting up individual or dynamic goals so that they aren't failing unnecessarily.
Still have a question? Send a message to our Pathlight support team using the chat in the bottom right corner.